             Assigned to: mixcoatl
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

While going through leader names for bug #19870, I catalogued some
inconsistencies in the female forms of leader names.

This doesn't list every instance where female != male; I assume some are
deliberate. These are just the most jarring examples (some of which I've
noticed before).

* In nations with a Chairman, the female equivalent is often Chairwoman but
sometimes Chairperson. I much prefer Chairwoman.
* Dictator => Dictatress, Dictatrix, or ?female:Dictator.
* Usually Sheikh => Shaykha, but Palestinian has "?female:Sheikh %s".
* Usually Stadtholder => Stadtholdress, but tyrolian has "Stadholdress" (just
a typo?)