                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

While working on bug #19253 it occurred to me that it would be easy enough to
add an effect to let ruleset authors adjust unit bribe costs, if they don't
like our calculation.

Since bribing is an instantaneous activity, I don't think this has any of the
edge cases to worry about that effects often have.

Also, it would let us finally get rid of that special case in the code where
Settlers are hardcoded to have half the bribe cost of any other unit.