So,...
Following piece of code seems to help, but:
a) I tend to see things
b) it's nowhere near ready to be applied to the tree

As such, I'd just like to hear if it does seem to work for anybody else.

Also, while I could try to separate gtk3-only code from common, if (as noted
in a different patch/bug) the current plan is to remove code specific to gtk2,
I'd like to see that patch getting in first (preferably by Marko). Then I
could do something about cleaning up the code in several places, as this
change makes quite a few older solutions (mostly those referring to GtkStyle)
redundant.

Unfortunately, unless I'm missing something, blinking turn button is still not
working.

(file #16085)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: font-theme-test.patch          Size:0 KB