                 Release: S2_4 r21450
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release: 2.4.0,2.5.0

In places where I expect a fixed-width font to be used -- the Spaceship dialog
legend, the Demographics report, the tables in the help for Terrain
Alterations -- it instead uses a non-fixed-width font, causing the cheesy
ASCII tables to be misaligned.

In the city dialog, the table of food/prod/etc is also using a proportional
font, but isn't misaligned -- perhaps this has been handled specially?

In the client settings dialog, some relevant font settings are as follows:
* City Label: Monospace 8
* Spaceship Label: Monospace 8
* Help Text: Monospace 10
* Chatline Area: Monospace 8
(In the font settings panel, different fonts seem to display correctly.)

This is as compiled from svn, so no theme; don't know if that makes a
difference. This was the first time I ran it since the settings migration went
in, so the settings were freshly copied from the Gtk2 ones.