                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

I find the large flags used with Amplio2, while beautiful, do get in my way
rather. They cause the citybar to be much bigger, and various dialogs / lists
to be spaced out more. This is particularly noticeable on small screens.

Half-baked idea to solve this while still allowing them to be used:

Allow a single tileset to define multiple flagsets. The tileset specifies a
default, but there's a client option to override it.

Since a client may switch between tilesets with different flagsets, the
situation where the client-selected flagset isn't in the tileset needs
handling gracefully. There should be a "default" option which always picks the
tileset's default; the client UI should probably be a combo box rather than
pure enumerated dropdown; and if the current non-default preference isn't in
the current tileset, it should fall back silently to the tileset default.
Naming conventions for flagsets will help here too.
(Unless we want to somehow support saving tileset-specific client options.)

So for Amplio2 (and probably the other supplied tilesets), we'd define
"standard" and "large" flagsets, with Amplio2 at least defaulting to "large".

This will require some shuffling of where certain graphics live. For instance,
the non-citybar occupied sprite is tied to the flag size, so needs to change
with the selected flagset (although in principle it could still be
per-flagset-per-tileset).