                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

Since time immemorial we've had the ruleset option "prefered_tileset", where
"prefered" is a misspelling of "preferred".

It's probably too late to change that now, but we can easily support the
correct spelling as well as the traditional one.

This is rather petty, but it's easy to fix, and I think worth doing -- it's
rather easy to have a blind spot for this when scratching your head "why isn't
it accepting my syntax"?

In 2.5 we're also getting "prefered_soundset" (patch #3226). Since that's not
yet been released, we could just correct the spelling.