Update of bug #19977 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
                 Release:            trunk r21615 => 2.3.2, trunk r21615
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.3,2.4.0,2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

Better ways to achieve this effect for 2.5 are handled in other tickets.

For this one, I think we should just change the advertised maximum to match
reality. Patch attached.

For trunk, I've updated civ2civ3 to match, but for 2.4/2.3, the
civ2civ3/civ2-3 rulesets hosted externally *will* need updating to match, or
for new games, the attempt to set an out-of-range trademindist will be
ignored, and the default will be used instead, enabling same-nation trade
routes.

(This might be an argument for leaving this patch off S2_3 -- thought?)