Simplest solution, possibly something we implement at least for the time we
wait your model, would be to
1) Fix flooding to happen also *towards* the transformed tile if it's
freshwater and there's adjacent ocean tile
2) Make transform_to in all supplied rulesets (and document for custom ones)
"Lake"

- If one then transforms next to lake -> (s)he gets lake
- If one transforms next to ocean -> (s)he gets lake that is then immediately
flooded with ocean from adjacent tile. Temporary lake should not be
user-visible at any point.