It seems that city has both Barracks II and Barracks. Usually this is
impossible as Barracks get obsoleted by the time Barracks II become
available.
I suspect that Barracks II was built by former owner, city got conquered by
someone without Gunpowder and thus able to still build Barracks.

We've relied on that only one of Barracks / Barracks II / Barracks III can be
present in almost every one of our supplied rulesets. If I can confirm that in
special cases that's not true, all those rulesets need to be adjusted so that
no multiple veterancy levels are provided with multiple barracks.