Thank you for your help, Per. I have attached a new version adding the
following explanation: "The old version filled in from is the previous packet
of the same kind that has the same value in each key field. (If the packet's
kind don't have any key fields the previous packet of the same kind is used)
If no old version exists the unchanged fields will be assumed to be zero."

To prevent misunderstandings "(If the packet's kind don't have any key fields
the previous packet of the same kind is used)" was added.

 > No. It takes in account both keys.
Sorry to waste your time. I forgot to remove that after I looked closer at
genhash. (At least I remembered to remove num_buckets)

(file #17201)

File name: README.delta.patch             Size:1 KB