                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

The code saving and loading settings values to and from savegame is arranged
in the mindset that settings never change, or at least has not changed since
savegame was created. I don't see how easily handle setting type changes
there.

- I have not tested, but I assume that loading of the "killcitizen" setting
from 2.4 or older savegames is currently broken. It used to be bitwise value,
but TRUNK now has boolean.

- I'm working on patch that changes "autoattack" from boolean to int, with
legal range -1 ... 60. Old TRUE should be considered 60, and FALSE -1