                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

>From bug #20663:
"For the client side I also wonder what happens when allied transport (of
which you see units inside) moves out of sight. Does transport get removed
from the client when cargo is still in another tile?"

I tested this and got bunch of assert failures. First ones were, as expected:
assertion 'same_pos(unit_tile(pcargo), unit_tile(ptrans))' failed.
then followed by one:
assertion 'unit_list_size(punit->transporting) == 0' failed.
and finally a couple of:
assertion '!unit_transported(punit)' failed.

First ones are when fogging of transport tries to unload cargo that's still in
another (visible) tile. After the unloading has failed, fails the second
assert that makes sure that unloading has succeeded. Finally cargo should be
removed but has still loaded status after failed unloading.