Update of patch #3839 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi

Follow-up Comment #1:

> all fairly lightweight.

My gut feeling disagrees here (= I want to investigate this more carefully
instead of going fast forward). Value of this patch is in pointing out places
that need to be changed, but I suspect that some of the cases are much more
complex than straightforward changes presented. I may even end up splitting
this to several tickets to investigate some of the cases in more detail.