This would require changes to unittools.c:do_upgrade_effects(), as the current
logic only checks for upgrade counts on a per-player basis, meaning that only
World and Player ranges can be used to control the Upgrade_Unit effect (as
there is no available information regarding the continent, city, tile, etc.).

That aside, I'm not sure why the Building is an unknown requirement: looks
like it might be a missing comma from the error message, but that's a wild
guess (as I don't see the corresponding missing comma in the presented ruleset
code).