i have noticed on several of my ruleset tweks this type of error. part of why
i used improvement is that in ver 2.? i was able to get a similer building to
work on player. i was trying to get the service shop made that required me to
get the units to where the city was woking tiles to have a unit upgraded.
i would be nice if someone would document more on the effects for valid
ranges, and aplied to

ie
upgrade_unit valid for wonders and small wanders only valid range of player or
world.