I'm undergoing a major reorganization of the internal structure of the Freeciv
gaming servers
greatturn.org and freeciv-debian.ns0.it which, in the highest estimation, will
double their current
polling frequency of meta.freeciv.org, increasing the upper cap frequency from
120 to 60 seconds.

These values are upper limits beyond which the servers are not allowed to poll;
common polling
intervals during a regular day will be more relaxed.

Let me know if there are reasons to judge the polling too aggressive so that I
could reshape the
systems organization.

Bottom note: the max allowed polling load will stay around 350 KB/hour.