> Forgot to mention: the changes to the Xaw isn't tested as it
> compiles but won't start (no matter if this patch is applied or
> not).

Starts here without the patch (not tested with the patch). Though old
xaw-client still relies on server operator to /start the game - there's no
"Ready" button like in other clients to automatically start the game when all
players are ready.

For the record I almost never do actual testing on xaw-client. Actually, our
commit rules wouldn't require us to make changes to secondary clients even to
keep them compiling.