                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

- often to -maintainers, but sometimes all of -dev. Depending on my workload
and activity there can be long delay between me receiving the email (giving
mental note to myself that I should handle it some day when I do freeciv
stuff) and me doing anything about it.
Mailing lists should be listed as point of contact in "About Freeciv", though
if -dev is included it should be clearly noted to be public mailing list.

Now, excuse me, I have vague memory of seeing such an email subject line
scrolling past week or two ago. I'm off to dig my inbox.