On 26 August 2013 18:08, Tomas Lund Petersen <kotogadek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi freeCiv Devs,
> I'm developing an ERP with enfasis on Gis for farming industries.
> I was thinking of using a freeCiv like user interface to show and edit the
> GIs information.
> I was wondering if someone could point me to a staring point to understand
> the freeciv graphic engine.

 I don't know how much our current gfx handling would offer to
use-case like yours (freeciv itself would benefit from updates toward
that direction...), but I'd recommend checking the flow starting from
client/tilespec.c that stores the sprites associated with different
kinds of objects. In general, gui-independent code is in client/
-root, and gui-specific (gui = client type) code in the gui-<xxx>
directories.

> By the way the project is open source and is posted here
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ursulaerp/.

 What's the license? There was not one listed on sourceforge page and
no file like LICENSE or COPYING in version control root at least.

 - ML