                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

How should we handle two "AutoOnCityCenter" extras requirements simultaneously
fulfilled, conflicting each other?

Ruleset modification I were about to make when I realize this would be a
problem:
Instead of Maglev being built on top (and requiring) Railroad, it would
replace one if present. The main reason for this is that build cost of Maglev
would not depend on whether tile already has Railroad (no need to build
Railroad + Maglev).
Ideally city centers should have Maglevs when required tech is known, and
Railroad only when it can be built but Maglev cannot.