Update of bug #21022 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.1, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

TRUNK patch. That's easier than stable brances, as all the extras can be
handled at once.

This is not perfect, as we consider only requirements of types TerrainClass
and Terrain for extras when determining where the extra can appear, and thus
provide nativity for units inside. Something like TerrrainFlag requirement
when all the terrains having the flag belong to the same class, or even
requirement of another extra that itself is restricted to one terrain class
only could result in limitation that we don't notice. I think we ultimately
have to live with some limitations of the move_type detection (even though
situation could be improved somewhat). This can only mean that extra is
assumed to give UMT_BOTH movement instead of stricter UMT_LAND or UMT_SEA.
This in turn means that automatic move_type detection may give UMT_BOTH to
unit that could have stricter move_type, or sanity checking of the explicitly
given strict move_type to fail as unit seems to have nativity to UMT_BOTH
extra.

(file #19026)

File name: DerivedMovetype.patch          Size:4 KB