I believe ever since I achieve Democracy and attempted to change to that
government, I have been stuck in Anarchy. The game is kind enough to post that
I should pick a government in the messages, but when I go to the government
menu, there are none to choose from. The only option there is to start a
revolution. I tried to do that again a while back to see if it would trigger
something to reset, but that failed.

For now, I'm a ruler with no government, and I don't know what to do about it.
 So I guess I'll just add to the bug in typical "me too" fashion.

Hope we have a fix coming for this.