Hi,  Maybe I'm doing something wrong..  but I cannot get this to work for
the win32/installer.  In the previous version I would just cd to this
folder and run make and the build would complete.

Now I get an error...

Making all in src
make[6]: Entering directory
`/home/Mark/freeciv-mod/win32/installer/build-gtk2/dependencies/lua-5.1/src'
  CC     lapi.lo
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.4.2
Debian-2.4.2-1ubuntu1, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.4.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.4.2
Debian-2.4.2-1ubuntu1
libtool: and run autoconf again.

When I update the source code with trunk or branch it errors out too.

Please help,
Mark