                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I'd been working for a while on fixing this, and got as far as to get `make
check' to run one or two pro forma test cases, but I haven't worked in this
for so long that I should just put this here in case someone else wants to
update it to work with the latest releases.

The test harness includes a stdin-based client, which can be driven by
expect(1), such as specifically the DejaGNU testing framework does. Some basic
query and action commands exist with input and output formats designed to be
primarily machine-parseable rather than human-friendly (although it's still
just plain text).

My code is on my Freeciv fork at repo.or.cz, but the server is struggling to
respond to www requests, so finding my fork is left as an exercise to the
reader. Git URL is git://repo.or.cz/freeciv/berndj.git Branches 2.2, 2.3 and
2.4 should be more or less up-to-date.