                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

User GriffonSpade on the forum
<http://forum.freeciv.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=210> reports: "In
ancientcities.png, the largest walled celtic city does not have the flag that
the unwalled version does. I assume this was a copy/paste mistake, and the top
4 or so pixels were missed."

I had a look for other differences and found a couple more:
* Asian city 4/5 insides are offset (I think the unwalled version looks
worse)
* Classical city 5/5, shadowed side of obelisk is a different colour

(No issues with medievalcities or moderncities.)

These issues affect Amplio2 and Amplio alike.

Haven't checked which branches, but they've probably been this way forever.