Update of bug #21387 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.5,2.4.2,2.5.0,2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Fixed versions attached. (All branches trunk..S2_3 currently have identical
versions of these.)

> Asian city 4/5 insides are offset (I think the unwalled version
> looks worse)
Not sure what I was thinking; the unwalled version is clearly better. Somehow
a rectangular section in the middle of the walled sprite got shifted/mangled.

(file #19884, file #19885)

File name: ancientcities-amplio2.png      Size:86 KB
File name: ancientcities-amplio.png       Size:86 KB