             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

The city dialog output popup (get_city_dialog_output_text()) gives misleading
output in the presence of negated requirements.

Tested by adding the following to classic/effects.ruleset (not a social
comment, just easy to test):

 [effect_palace_5]
 type = "Output_Bonus"
 value  = 75
 reqs =
     { "type", "name", "range", "present"
       "Gov", "Despotism", "Player", TRUE
       "Building", "Palace", "City", TRUE
       "OutputType", "Shield", "Local", TRUE
+      "Nation", "American", "Player", FALSE
     }

With the fix, result if we pick a nation that's not American:

  +3 : Citizens
  +2 : Bonus from Despotism+Palace+Shield+!American (+75%)
==== : Adds up to
   5 : Total surplus

If we're American, the line doesn't appear at all.

(Using programmer-ish ! to indicate negation is a bit naff but I couldn't
think of anything better yet succinct. It's marked for i18n, so translators
can use ¬ or whatever if they want.)

While I'm in there, fix universal_name_translation() for VUT_MAXTILEUNITS to
be more succinct (and fix i18n plural issues).