Should we try to fix negated requirements on stable S2_4 branch? Fixes so far
are probably relatively unintrusive (don't know about the AI yet).

If we do, can we add an optional ruleset capability
"negated_requirements_really_work", so that rulesets which use them aren't
loaded onto old servers where they won't work?
(May also want some capability handshaking with clients, as some of the fixes
are client-side. Which is all an argument that maybe it has to be a 2.5
feature.)