> the potential persistence in settings and server scripts and
> direct user interaction

Ok, thanks for clarifying this. Maybe this ticket could then be resolved by
adding more comments to default/nationlist.ruleset about how the "rule_name"
is being used in user commands and listings (it's not invisible to end-user
like other rule_names) to make it easier to pick good one (I'm off to change
the one ruleset I updated last night to contain nation sets, and where I just
copied "name" to "rule_name" to make "set nationset" more cumbersome than it
should be)