> At a minimum we should use the standard translateable names
> (and move the existing tags to rule_name).

To continue with our existing policy about Alien ruleset:
As long as the change goes to S2_5 too (and does so before 2.5.0-beta1) the
new name should be considered original one, and rule_name should not differ
from it.

Note that other rulesets might follow different policy depending how mature
their versions that lived as custom rulesets outside freeciv tree have been
(is backward compatibility needed for them).