             Assigned to: pepeto
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.3.5,2.4.2,2.5.0,2.6.0

While I was working on a fix for bug #21359, I noticed another problem with
airplane moves.

hill with wine (for example), the plane will try to escape strangely the
airbases.

I have investigated to understand the logic. I appears that nodes are not
processed in the right order when there are refuel points. This is caused by
the many entries of these nodes in the queue.

I have a patch ready, which corrects this behaviour with miscellaneous
improvements.

File Attachments:

Date: mer. 08 janv. 2014 00:26:58 CET  Name:
0002-Corrected-fuel-map-path-finding-part.-Ajusted-commen.patch  Size: 20 ko
By: pepeto

Date: mer. 08 janv. 2014 00:26:58 CET  Name:
S2_3-Corrected-fuel-map-path-finding-part.-Ajusted-commen.patch  Size: 20 ko
By: pepeto