> Anyway, I started testing your patch on 2.4-beta-2, and it
> seems to work without problem.

I encountered some problems to reproduce with version >= 2.4, I didn't find
the reason. But this bug is still reproducible when an enemy unit moves near
your unit stack (you also can simulate it with adding a unit near your owns
with editor). So I am attaching the version for these branches.

> I think I am still missing something with ACTIVITY_IDLE. Is the
> comment in "packand.c" you mentioned still up to date? I doubt
> about it, because for normal actions such as you described,
> units should be put into the urgent focus queue.

I have tried to investigate. As far as I saw, since revision 8870 for
PR#10695, the client doesn't set ACTIVITY_IDLE directly anymore. I propose to
remove this obsolete comment (patch attached).

(file #19707, file #19708)

File name: 0001-Remove-units-which-aren-t-IDLE-from-the-urgent-focus.patch
Size:3 KB
File name: 0002-Removed-obsolete-comment-r8870.patch Size:1 KB