Update of bug #19932 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.5,2.4.2,2.5.0,2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

> end==start looks like it might be a special internal signal
> from pathfinding. If so, we should presumably filter out "real"
> end==start segments before they get this far.

Actually, this signal is not pathfinding related, but a logic only used in
"client/goto.c". The pathfinding signal is that the returned path are NULL.
The patch I am attaching use this logic.

(file #19709)

File name: 0001-Fix-for-bug-19932.patch   Size:2 KB