Update of bug #21547 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general

Follow-up Comment #3:

Attached patch adds (similar to fallback pattern in net_lookup_service())
handling by inet_aton() if available. This fixes linux test case documented in
comment #1. While this doesn't fix inet_addr() based case, I don't see that as
a big problem:

- It's an fallback of an fallback (we use getaddrinfo() by default, falling
back to inet_aton(), falling back to inet_addr()). I don't think anybody will
ever actually try to use this code.
- If someone would use that code, similar construct in net_lookup_service() is
probably broken too and bigger problem - I've been about to remove that for a
long time - requiring at least inet_aton() should be no problem.

(file #19882)

File name: InetAtonFreePort.patch         Size:0 KB