And a generated message of "You can now build this and that and foo and bar
...".

This one is "for free", so the inspirational text can focus on something
beyond. I always liked the railroad message ... (besides the formatting is
wrong).

Images are already there..

Now I want to make a suggestion for the realisation. This is to provide a form
of default 'inspirational descriptions'. This is because most rulesets have a
large set of common techs and you'll end up put the same descriptions
everywere. Also, the slightest difference between rulesets bring these texts
two- or multifold in the translation file.