> Could you please check the logs from running publite2?
I remember a message about how it didn't start.

> Are you able to start publite2 manually?
No. I was also unable to stop the server. When I powered down the virtual
machine, provisioned it again and ran the scripts to start freeciv-web I got
another error: it would fail after the front page when trying to start a new
game.

> I suspect that you get this error because you are running low on memory.
Agreed. I think that new, random failures are likely to appear because of it.
Should we just close this bug? The original issue (port 80) is fixed, I am
able to run freeciv-web on the host and the low memory will probably continue
to cause issues.