On 15 April 2014 04:24, Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 April 2014 21:54, Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 6 April 2014 23:26, Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>  Just give me week or two.
>>

>  I hope this kind of listing is sufficient for you.

 In the future I hope to avoid the massive operation of going through
svn logs of entire release cycle at once by constantly maintaining
this kind of document during the development, especially as it seems
that 2.6 will have even more commits than 2.5 (a huge percentage of
them to be listed under single heading "tile extras").
 So please tell if any changes are needed to the format so I can start
working 2.6 document toward current HEAD.

 - ML