                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

In civ2civ3 ruleset, helicopters can transport one infantry unit, and it was
possible in v2.4 to load/unload this unit anywhere.

It seems it is no longer possible in v2.5 and v2.6 to load or unload units in
helicopters unless they are in a city or base, I think because they are
flagged as "unreachable" in this ruleset.

I'd like to patch the ruleset so helicopters behave as in v2.4, but I'm not
sure how.
Do you know if there is a way to keep helicopters as unreachable and at same
time capable to load/unload units at any tile?