Update of bug #22053 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

0 If I look at former versions of Freeciv, we still allowed units which cannot
occupy cities to try attack cities, even if they were empty (I think this was
to handle units moving inside/outside cities in multiplayer games).
0 Moreover, a normal player (!= AI omniscient player) cannot know if a city is
empty or not if the tile is fogged.
0 is_non_allied_unit_tile() will return FALSE for all enemy cities at client
side, because if doesn't test the occupied field of the city structure.

What do you think we should do?