             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

The nreqs added in bug #20232 to protect against simultaneous effects from
Barracks / Barracks II cause slightly suboptimal UI:
* Newer Barracks' effects are prevented by presence of older ones, so the
newer buildings are considered redundant. (This can be seen in civ1 ruleset.)
* The HP_Regen effect isn't protected against being cumulative. This has no
gameplay effect (since it's a 100% effect) but prevents buildings from being
considered redundant (in rulesets other than civ1).

This is mostly cosmetic -- "redundant" buildings are displayed with
strikethrough / (*) in clients and are candidates for the "Sell Redundant"
button. It doesn't change the game rules. (I haven't checked if the AI also
uses this notion, but if it does I doubt it changes gameplay much.)

The civ2civ3 ruleset in S2_5 svn already gets all of this right.