                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

In apply_disaster(), if none of the built-in disasters fire, the message "We
survived the disaster without serious damages." is emitted before the script
signal fires. This may be unwanted for disasters implemented in Lua.

Unfortunately I don't think there's any way for the Lua signal handler to
return whether a disaster occurred. Perhaps we can move the emission of the
message to a default signal handler in default.lua instead, and make emitting
the message ruleset Lua's responsibility?

(Alternatively we could just get rid of the message.)