> (Can we make experimental/multiplayer use the default
> ai_effects ruleset rather than keeping their own identical
> copies? If not, do we need copies for civ1/civ2/etc? I haven't
> looked into it.)

The reason copies in experimental/multiplayer have gone unfixed is that I
believed them to use default one.

There should be no problem (in S2_5/TRUNK) if one includes
"default/ai_effects.ruleset". In earlier branches, with include
"ai_effects.ruleset", removal would cause problems in case old installation
leaves file behind (and is not then overwritten).