                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

Currently, units with GameLoss flag cannot unleash barbarians from huts.

I've sometimes thought it might be useful if other units in custom rulesets
could have this property (like CivIV Scout units).

Since hut behaviour is implemented in Lua, this doesn't need a new built-in
flag; our default.lua could honour a user flag "NoBarbs", and in rulesets
where that's not defined, no unit gets this property. So it's just a
convention that this user flag has this behaviour, which ruleset authors can
override.
(Should GameLoss units should continue to have this effect for general sanity,
or do we explicitly add NoBarbs to existing GameLoss units?)