Actually, this warning about code portability comes from a code that is only
used on platforms where it works. This is about the optimized version for
platforms where alignment causes no problems (but clang warns that it would
not work on platforms where it's never used...)

Code comment:
" * The check for little-endian architectures that tolerate unaligned
 * memory accesses is just an optimization.  Nothing will break if it
 * doesn't work."

As md5 code is not used in a time-critical paths, I think we can simply drop
the optimized version and use the portable version always.

Of cource jtn already mentioned that part of code in comment #5, but I didn't
fully understood what was going on back then.