                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Now that it's possible to load onto transporters which are themselves
transported (since bug #22050), since there is no UI to choose which transport
is used (bug #13943 and friends), in some rulesets units may now randomly get
loaded onto nested transports or not.

Consider a ruleset with units:
* Ferry: class Sea, transports Land and Small Land
* Bus: class Land, transports Small Land
* Spy: class Small Land

If a Spy is given a load order on a tile with a Ferry carrying a Bus, I thin
it's random which of the Ferry or Bus she'll end up on. This could be
annoying, especially as it can't be undone.

Obviously proper UI would be great, but in its absence (and in other cases
where no target is specified) I think the default choice of transport should
be made vaguely predictable.

I propose that transporter_for_unit() ranks candidate transports by nesting
depth, and a transport with the least nesting depth is chosen. This will
restore the previous experience in these cases.