                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: persia
         Planned Release: 2.6

A first pass at consolidating requirements processing: the attached patch
converts all uses of requirements lists to requirements vectors, and replaces
some of the most obvious cases of duplication (or generalises things
previously specific).

This isn't a candidate for application soon: the current draft depends on
posted candidate patches for patch #4679, patch #4797, and patch #4813, and
has received insufficient testing.

I'm not precisely sure what I've done wrong, but the calls to
requirement_fulfilled_by_unit_class() in daieffects.c were complaining about
const values in a way that was unexpectedly different than the use of
requirement_fulfilled_by_unit_type() in helpdata.c.  If someone understands
this, and can suggest the right solution, I'd appreciate the assistance.

Any suggestions for other obvious consolidation that sensibly belongs here
welcome.

File Attachments:

Date: Thu 19 Jun 2014 04:57:17 AM JST  Name:
use-requirements-vector-for-effects-draft.patch  Size: 25kB   By: persia