                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I think this map was designed for non ISO topology.
If added this line to the settings:
>"topology","WRAPX","WRAPX|ISO"

then it looks the same than it used to look before the conversion to v2.6
format.

While fixing it, I would like to add to this map the starting positions for
all nations from the core group.

Btw, is there any way to allow an scenario to be loaded with different
rulesets?
I mean, is it possible to remove the code related to rules (included the
rulesetdir="classic"), and to force the game to try to load the map with the
ruleset chosen at the start menu?
As long as they use the same terrains, it should load without problems. I do
not think it should be needed to edit the map everytime you want to use it
with different rules.