Update of bug #22228 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => rulesets
         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

> then it looks the same than it used to look before the
> conversion to v2.6 format.

You mean 2.5 format, as that's the latest update done for scenarios?

> While fixing it, I would like to add to this map the starting
> positions for all nations from the core group.

I think this belongs to separate ticket (patch, not bug, one).

> separate the concept of "Map" and "Scenario"

That (alone) would not help anything as any Map depends on ruleset being
compatible (even base terrains come from the ruleset)