Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get a freeciv server up and running and I'm faced with an
issue when running freeciv-web:

ubuntu@ip-10-236-131-195:~/freeciv$ freeciv-web
This is the server for Freeciv version 2.5.99-dev
You can learn a lot about Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org/
This freeciv-server program has player authentication support, but it's
currently not in use.
1: Could not find a readable "styles.ruleset" ruleset file.I'm actually
interested in contributing to the project long

I did some searching and found this has come up before but was unable to
find the resolution. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to
move forward?

I really love this project and would really like to get more involved once
I can free up some time. Keep up the amazing work.

Andrew McGrath
Founder, Checkout 51
ph. 647 225 4909
www.checkout51.com