                 Release: trunk
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

Noticed in bug #22050 and bug #22187, you can move to the tile, without
the ocean.

I think the main problem is that unit_move_to_tile_test() only check
unit_class_transporter_capacity() instead of calling could_unit_load().

However, I didn't investigate deeper. Maybe they are other related problems. I
suppose S2_4 and S2_5 are also affected, but I haven't check yet.